Interaction Design Essentials is ideal for students who are passionate about interaction design and eager to launch or grow their career. Our students range in age from 18 to 56, but 80% are under age 35.
Many of our students have previous education in fields from biology to fine arts to marketing or business, but no previous education or work experience is required for admission. Our most successful students are those who take initiative in their own learning, manage their time well and have a strong work ethic.
Interaction Design Essentials students include:
- University graduates looking to change careers
- Visual artists looking to move into digital or UX design
- Established professionals looking to expand their skills
- High school graduates with a passion for technology and design
- Individuals looking to launch a career in interaction or communication design
Graduates may start their own interaction design practice or apply their interaction design knowledge to an established business or take a position with a design firm or company depending on their individual goals and backgrounds.