Interaction Design Essentials seeks to connect its’ graduates with entry-level jobs in the Interaction Design industry, by giving them the skills, knowledge and industry connections to help them accomplish their goals.
Interaction Design Essentials is a six-month, full-time program that brings together user experience and design principles. Students develop skills in areas from web design to coding to motion graphics as they produce both web and mobile-based applications. Graduates exit the program with a professional-level portfolio and a range of in-demand skills.
Through this program, students will:
- Acquire skills and experience in interactive digital media processes and practices;
- Refine and expand their visual literacy, creative thinking, and modes of expression and communication;
- Gain an understanding of the purpose of digital media and its relationship to contemporary graphic design;
- Develop critical thinking skills in the concepts and processes involved in creating interactive digital environments;
- Build a professional-level portfolio of work; and
- Receive a certificate recognizing their successful completion of the program.